CFESA-Certified Master Service Technician
• 15 years experience in installation, troubleshooting, and repair of various equipment types
• Skilled in tracing schematic diagrams, troubleshooting problems
• Good communication skills dealing with customers, manufacturers and vendors
• Provided field training for new technicians as well as extensive phone support
• Knowledge of PCs, Windows, PLCs
• Productive, enthusiastic and responsible
• Basic knowledge of HVAC, hydraulics and pneumatics
• Basic carpentry and building maintenance
• Willing to learn and handle any tasks needed
• Known for ability to isolate failures in components and mechanisms including motors, pumps, mechanical linkages, gears, switches, relays, regulators, solenoids, variable speed drives, liquid level controls, thermostats, flame safeguards/ignition modules.
• Variable Frequency Drive and PLC set-up, programming.
• Able to trace electrical problems in control and power circuits using voltmeter, ladder diagram, wiring schematic, etc.
• Experienced with meticulous equipment preparation, calibration and installation including gas, water and steam systems. Electrical hook up, 120v - 480v, 1-3 phase power.
Excerpts from Recent Performance Reviews:
"John has continued to build relationships with customers, suppliers, technical advisers and others in the industry in an effort to continually improve his ability to be successful in the field...is always willing to attempt something new to increase his abilities and value to the company...much of his learning has been on his own in the field on equipment he has not worked on previously...quality of work is impeccable...knowledge and skills are considered to be among the best on our team. John lives up to these expectations every day...has exceeded the company business targets throughout the year and taken ownership and responsibility for his success."
Jun 2015 – Present Service Technician – General Parts – Phoenix, AZ
Mar 2014 – Jun 2015 Maintenance Mechanic – CorrPro – Chandler, AZ
Feb 2012 – Nov 2012 Service Technician – Service Solutions Group – Lathrop, CA
Feb 2011 – Sep 2011 Controls Technician – RF MacDonald Co – Hayward, CA
Jan 2002 – Dec 2010 Field Service Technician – GCS Service – San Bruno, CA
Kearney High School, San Diego, CA: wood shop, metal shop.
o AJ Antunes
o Cleveland Range
o Franke Coffee Systems
o Garland Industries
o Henny Penny
o Jackson Warewashing